2013 Rising Artists Concerto Presentation
No Age Limit
Pianist of any nationality
Application deadline: December 1, 2012
Late application deadline: December 31, 2012
Announcement of selected pianists: March 1, 2013
- Qualified pianists will be featured as soloists for Rising Artists Evening as a part of "Evenings of Piano Concerti" Concert Series presented by New York Concert Artists & Associates in the season 2013-2014.
- Selected number of pianists will have scholarship award to perform with NYCA Symphony Orchestra and guest conductors
All required materials must be submitted and uploaded to the online application form.
Application shall contain the following documents:
a. Application form
b. A professional photo in an electronic form: upload your high resolution photo directly to the online application form or email to email@example.com
c. A copy of applicant’s birth certificate, passport or any other official document establishing the age of the applicant.
d. A resume including the information of previous concert experiences, education, prizes and awards.
e. A list of concerto repertoire (work title, opus number, composer and dates)
f. A non-refundable application fee of $100 (Late application: $150) by check, money order or online payment through PayPal at www.newyorkconcertartists.com
g. A letter of recommendation from a renown musician (The recommendation letter can be sent by mail or emailed directly from the recommending musician. If sent by email, please write applicant's name in the subject box)
h. Two identical CDs: please see the guidelines for CDs.
Application has to be in its completion. Incomplete application will not be considered.
Documents sent will not be returned.
Send your audition CDs, a $100 check or money order to the following address:
New York Concert Artists & Associates
(Attn: 2013 Rising Artists Concerto Presentation)
365 West End Avenue, Suite 4G
New York, NY 10024
One or Two Concerto Performances in Recording
- CDs should include at least one concerto performance either with accompanying pianist or with an orchestra
- Please send two copies of identical CDs
- CDs have to be high-quality.
- CDs have to be recorded within past two years
- CDs cannot be edited
- CDs need to be signed either by the audio engineer or by the applicant’s teacher or other known musician
New York Concert Artists & Associates has unrestricted rights to broadcast, record, televise, publish any part of the winner’s concert, including, but not limited to, rehearsals and performances.